If you run into some difficulties with your Anki product please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team first so they can offer high-quality troubleshooting. If our team determines that a replacement may be required, the next steps depend on where the unit was purchased:
1) Anki product purchased from Anki.com
In the US/Canada Anki offers a 1-year warranty (90 days on non-electrical accessories) to all customers who purchased their product from our Anki.com web store and meet the criteria for warranty eligibility:
- The unit was purchased from Anki.com within the last 12 months
- The customer is able to provide the Anki.com order number (or email address used to order)
- The warranty was not voided due to user error or other factors as listed in our warranty terms and conditions (please click on the "warranty" tab)
To initiate the warranty process please contact our Customer Care team and provide a detailed summary of the issues you are experiencing as well as your Anki.com order number. Our team will review the request and respond as soon as possible.
2) Anki product purchased from an authorized retailer
Our Team will be happy to support you with trouble-shooting and product advice but if we determine that a replacement may be required, you will be asked to provide a valid proof of purchase/receipt from an authorized retailer.
For more questions please consult our detailed warranty terms and conditions (please click on the "warranty" tab).