This FAQ provides guidelines on how to store your Anki OVERDRIVE or Anki OVERDRIVE: Fast & Furious Edition vehicles properly. These guidelines apply for long-term storage (more than 2 weeks).
- While playing OVERDRIVE, you may leave the vehicles on the supplied charging platform
- When not playing, you may store vehicles on the supplied charging platform which should not be connected to a power source
- Fully charge your vehicles and turn them off using the grey button on the underneath of the vehicle before storing for long amounts of time
- If storing for long periods, we recommend fully charging the vehicles every 6 months
- For further guidelines on battery life and charging vehicles properly, see this FAQ
- For short-term storage, there are no specific recommendations