Sometimes if you're having issues with an Anki app or you're troubleshooting with one of our support agents, you may need to close and relaunch that app. This article explains how to do this in iOS and Android.
from "Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch" [support.apple.com]
- View your open apps by double-clicking the Home button to see your most recently used apps.
- Swipe right or left to find the "Anki" app that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the "Anki" app's preview to close the app.
from "Find, open & close apps" [support.google.com]
Method 1 - Recommended
- To get out of an app, tap Home .
- Tap Overview .
- To quit one app, swipe that app left or right.
Method 2 - Advanced
- Launch Settings
- Click Apps
- Locate the "Anki" App
- Select it from the list
- Click the Force Stop button
- Relaunch the "Anki" app as you normally would
Please note that while Anki may provide links or references to third party websites and products, Anki does not control, maintain, test, nor guarantee the accuracy of any non-Anki sources of information, products, or services and provides this information without recommendation or endorsement and for informational purposes only. Please contact these third parties directly if you need any details about them or their offerings.