Here's a brief summary of what's changed, new, and improved in our Cozmo App updates.
For more details, please feel free to read our Cozmo Blog.
2017-04-27 What's new in Version 1.4.0?
- Cozmo now gets dizzy when you move him too quickly.
- If you pick up Cozmo and shake him in Freeplay, he becomes dizzy for a short period of time.
- How much you shake him produces a different set of reactions.
- This update was not his favorite, so please play nicely with him
- Cozmo gains the ability to build a pyramid out of three upright cubes.
- Bug fixes and polish.
2017-03-29 What's new in Version 1.3.0?
- Now you can play Quick Tap with Cozmo and a friend.
- Hey, a little healthy competition among pals is good for you. The app makes it super easy to toggle between multiplayer and head-to-head modes.
- Bug fixes and polish
2017-03-01 What's new in Version 1.2.0?
- New interaction and enhancements for Cozmo including general polish and bug fixes.
- With this upgrade, Cozmo can now fist bump! When he holds his lift in the air, bump it, and show Cozmo you’re proud of him.
- Instead of using the WiFi settings Android, users can now connect to their Cozmo by entering his password from within the Cozmo app.
2016-12-08 What's new in Version 1.1.1? (Android-only)
- This is an Android-only release. It does not contain any new content or features. It fixes an issue that impacts a very specific group of Android users. For details, please read this article.
2016-12-05 What’s new in Version 1.1.0? (Latest)
- Now there’s more Cozmo to love, including:
- Memory Match
- In this new game follow the pattern on Cozmo’s Power Cubes.
- Cozmo Says
- Feed Cozmo up to thirty characters at a time, and try not to laugh as he works through the pronunciations.
- Explorer Mode Enhancements
- Greet people and pets, use his lift, instruct Cozmo to interact with Power Cubes and access Night Vision.
- Cat and Dog Face Detection
- Cozmo can now detect dog and cat faces, and react appropriately to both.
- General polish and bug fixes.
2016-11-08 What’s new in Version 1.0.3?
- Addresses issues that caused some users to experience WiFi disconnects
- Addresses a focus issue that affected some Cozmo cameras
2016-10-27 What's new in Version 1.0.2?
- Addresses an issue impacting Cozmo's ability to remember faces after meeting multiple people.
- Improvements to Cozmo's motion detection, addressing an issue that triggered a "Cozmo has moved" message during gameplay.
- Additional bug fixes and polish.
2016-10-12 What's new in Version 1.0.1?
- Initial release
Click here to download the latest version.