A few things to keep in mind as you get started with Cozmo
- The Cozmo app is an integral part of the Cozmo experience.
- When you choose a compatible device that's going to be used regularly with Cozmo, be prepared that your kids might be demanding your device all of the time.
- Cozmo is seriously fun, so we're warning you to be prepared for the demand for your device.
- Cozmo may work on carpets, but he definitely prefers smooth and flat surfaces that are not highly reflective. So you should avoid surfaces like mirrors or glass-topped tables
- Going somewhere? Even if Cozmo is already fully charged, remember to bring his charger. (See How do I reconnect to Cozmo? for more information.)
- Cozmo has his own WiFi. Cozmo never connects to the Internet and only connects to your device.
- By definition, when your device is connected to Cozmo, it won’t be connected to the Internet via WiFi.
- When you’re finished playing with Cozmo, your device will normally automatically reconnect to your usual WiFi, but you may always do this step manually if desired.
- The Cozmo app will remember your Cozmo and the progress you've made bonding with him, represented as Bits, Sparks and Energy.
- However, whatever Cozmo learns is stored inside Cozmo, including unlocks, game difficulty, and every name and feature set saved in Cozmo's memory.