This article guides you through setting up Cozmo to begin a wonderful journey with your new accomplice in a crazy amount of fun!
Before watching the INSTALLATION VIDEO
Please make sure you have completely unpacked Cozmo and laid out everything that comes in the box (Cozmo himself, his 3 Cubes, charging platform) on a well-lit, clean desk.
Then install the Cozmo app on your compatible Amazon/Android/iOS device. You need at least one device that can run the Cozmo app to set up and play with Cozmo.
A copy of the original and latest Quick Start Guide for Cozmo are also available to view or download from the bottom of this article.
- To avoid typing mistakes while Entering Cozmo's WiFi password
- When your device prompts you for Cozmo's WiFi password, just Copy & Paste the password into the password field
- Use your device's notes app to type in Cozmo's WiFi password (from his screen), so…
- If you manually type in the WiFi password, remember that letters are in ALL CAPS
- So be careful using the CAPS LOCK key, because on some devices when you type a number on the keyboard, the CAPS LOCK can automatically default back into lower case letters
- When the password does not have any letters, be sure to type in all of the Numbers and "-" dashes.
- If you run into any issues during the installation
- Simply lift and reseat Cozmo in his charger
- Turn your device's Airplane mode ON and then OFF
- Then try connecting again
If after viewing the video, you continue to have trouble connecting to Cozmo, we have additional FAQs to help you get playing with Cozmo
iOS INSTALLATION VIDEO ( = Apple devices)
ANDROID INSTALLATION VIDEO (= Android and Amazon devices)