This article guides you through setting up Cozmo to begin a wonderful journey with your new accomplice in a crazy amount of fun!
Before watching the INSTALLATION VIDEO…
Please make sure you have completely unpacked Cozmo and laid out all the parts (Cozmo himself, his 3 Power Cubes, charging platform, and charger) on a well-lit, clean desk.
Then install the Cozmo app on your compatible Amazon/Android/iOS device. At least one device that can run the Cozmo app is required to set up Cozmo and is an important part of the Cozmo experience.
A copy of the original and latest Quick Start Guide for Cozmo are also available to view or download from the bottom of this article as PDF files.
- To avoid typing mistakes while Entering Cozmo's WiFi password
- Use your device's notes app to type in Cozmo's WiFi password (from his screen), so…
- When your device prompts you for Cozmo's WiFi password, just Copy & Paste the password into the password field
- If you manually type in the WiFi password, remember that letters are in ALL CAPS
- So be careful using the CAPS LOCK key, because on some devices when you type a number on the keyboard, the CAPS LOCK can automatically default back into lower case letters
- If you run into any problems during the installation
- Simply lift and reseat Cozmo in his charger
- Turn your device's Airplane mode ON and then OFF
- Then try connecting again
- If after viewing the video below, you continue to have trouble connecting to Cozmo, we have additional FAQs to help you get playing with Cozmo
iOS INSTALLATION VIDEO ( = Apple devices)
ANDROID INSTALLATION VIDEO (= Android devices)