Please use this article to troubleshoot connection issues with Anki OVERDRIVE Supertrucks.
Please start with the following
- Make sure the Supertruck is fully charged and turned On by pressing the grey button located on its underside
- Use only the latest version of the Anki OVERDRIVE app
- Supertrucks are only listed in the SUPERTRUCK tab, so make sure you are not looking under OVERDRIVE.
If everything above looks good, but you are still having issues, please do the following:
- Restart the OVERDRIVE app
- Restart your device
- Turn off your device
- Turn it on again
- Make sure Bluetooth is On
- Relaunch the OVERDRIVE app
If after following these steps you still cannot connect to your Supertruck, please contact our friendly Customer Care team and we will do our best to understand and resolve the issue.