Please use this article to troubleshoot connection issues with Anki OVERDRIVE Supertrucks.
Please start with the following
- Make sure the Supertruck is fully charged and turned On by pressing the grey button located on its underside
- Use only the latest version of the Anki OVERDRIVE app
- Supertrucks are only listed in the SUPERTRUCK tab, so make sure you are not looking under OVERDRIVE.
- If you are using X52 ICE, you need to play a game with him before he is visible in the Garage
If everything above looks good, but you are still having issues, please do the following:
- Restart the OVERDRIVE app
- Restart your device
- Turn off your device
- Turn it on again
- Make sure Bluetooth is On
- Relaunch the OVERDRIVE app
If none of the above steps helped, please contact us with the make and model of the device you are using.