During gameplay, it is possible for vehicles to drive off the track. This is often normal behavior during gameplay, the result of certain weapons or speeding too aggressively into a turn. The new Supertrucks, in particular, have a variety of weapons that make cars spin, do wheelies, or come off the track (e.g. Rage mode).
Also, as you simultaneously run more vehicles on the track, there will be more collisions and that increases the chances of a vehicle going off. It's also possible that your vehicles tires have
In other cases, your vehicles and track pieces may need a cleaning.
We recommended regularly cleaning each vehicle and track piece.
- Rear Tires
- Open the lid of included tire cleaner
- Run the rear tires back-and-forth on its sticky surface until the tires are clean
- Tire Cleaner
- Open the tire cleaner
- Run the cleaning surface under cold running water. To remove the dust build up, rub your finger over the sticky surface. Once finished washing, let the tire cleaner air dry before using it.
- Track Pieces
- Run a cloth over all of the track pieces using a no lint duster, cleaning sheet like a dry Swiffer, or a dry microfiber cloth.
- For especially dirty tracks, you can occasionally add a bit of water or window cleaner, but never use harsh chemicals or abrasive material such as paper towels or other paper cleaning product.
- Doing so may damage the track surface.
Take a look at our Maintenance Video for a visual of these steps: