Anki DRIVE cars do not use Bluetooth profiles, and thus they will not show up in your device's Bluetooth menu. However, Anki cars do utilize Bluetooth, so the Bluetooth must be activated in order to play and view the cars.
To access your Anki DRIVE car(s)
- Make sure the car is turned on (press the Grey button underneath)
- Launch the Anki DRIVE app
- Place your car near to the device
- Choose GARAGE
- Your car(s) should appear on the screen
- Select a car to view its details and add upgrades
Some devices may be able to display Anki DRIVE cars within their Bluetooth settings if that device supports Bluetooth client mode. Again, since Anki cars do not have a standard Bluetooth profile, not seeing one in the menu does not mean the car is defective.
IMPORTANT: If you are having issues connecting with your Anki OVERDRIVE devices, please consult the following article: Anki OVERDRIVE - unable to connect to cars or trucks