Vector robot does store personal data. If you would like to remove this information, these instructions explain how. For more information about Vecter's security and privacy, please refer to this article.
- Clear User Data: Erases all data from your Vector. Erased data cannot be restored.
HOW TO CLEAR VECTOR USER DATA
To remove your user data from Vector, please use the following steps:
- Make sure that Vector's Charger is connected to a USB power source.
- Place your Vector on his powered Charger.
- When Vector is started up, double-click his Back Button.
- When you see Vector display his Key icon, completely raise and lower his Lift.
- A text menu will appear with a '>' pointing towards the selection EXIT
- Manually roll Vector forward on his treads towards the end of his Charger until the '>' points towards CLEAR USER DATA
- Stop Vector
- Raise and lower his Lift to select CLEAR USER DATA
- When prompted to CLEAR USER DATA?, manually roll Vector backwards in his Charger until the '>' points towards CONFIRM
- Raise and lower his Lift to select CONFIRM
- Vector will indicate that he is Rebooting…
After Vector finishes restarting, your data will be deleted from Vector.