- Anki OVERDRIVE Starter Kit
- Anki OVERDRIVE Track Kits
- Anki OVERDRIVE Starter Kit Bundle
- Anki OVERDRIVE Expansion Kit Bundle
You finally got OVERDRIVE! All you want to do is get playing as quickly as possible. You connect all of the track pieces you have, place all of your Supercars and Supertrucks on the Charger Platform, and install the OVERDRIVE app on your device.
You launch the OVERDRIVE app and start by playing through Chapter 1 of the TOURNAMENT (the Tutorial), but things are not going smoothly.
What could be going on?
- You don't have the Anki OVERDRIVE Starter Kit
- Yep, it's required and why is explained here
- You're using track pieces that were not included in the Starter Kit.
- The Starter Kit comes with 4 straight pieces and 6 corner pieces
- While you can build a track with fewer pieces, for the Tutorial we recommend only using the track pieces included in the Starter Kit
- You're trying to use Supercars or Supertrucks other than GroundShock and Skull
- GroundShock and Skull are required for the Tutorial
- No other Supercars or Supertrucks can work
So, for best results, when you're trying to complete the Tutorial (Chapter 1 of the TOURNAMENT), only use track pieces and cars that are included in the Starter Kit.
This requirement does not apply to the rest of the TOURNAMENT or OPEN PLAY.