This article explains where to find the Password to connect to Cozmo's WiFi Network.
Place Cozmo on his Charger
When you place Cozmo on this Charger and his Charger is connect to a Powered USB Port, Cozmo's WiFi Password should appear on his face.
If you don't automatically see Cozmo's WiFi Password:
- Make sure that Cozmo's Charger is connected to a powered and working USB Port
- Place Cozmo on his Charger
- Without moving Cozmo too much, Raise and Lower Cozmo's Lift
Tips for Connecting to Cozmo's WiFi Network
- Depending on whether Cozmo is just out of the box or you have used him before, his Password and WiFi Network name (SSID) will display on his face.
- Tilt Cozmo's head up toward you for better visibility.
- Cozmo's face will display one of two types of passwords
- Twelve (12) UPPER CASE letters that does NOT contain the letters: B, O or U to avoid confusion with an 8, 0 or V. However, we do allow S and 5 so look carefully.
- Fifteen (15) numbers with two (2) dashes "-" (without the quotes)
- If you are having difficulties typing Cozmo's WiFi Password into your device's Network Settings, consider first typing the password into the memo pad on your device. Then copy and paste it from your memo pad into the Network's Password field to avoid typos.
We've also created a video to help you set up Cozmo, you can find it here.