Please use this article to troubleshoot connection issues with Anki OVERDRIVE Supertrucks.
Please start with the following
- Make sure the Supertruck is fully charged and turned On by pressing the grey button located on its underside
- Use only the latest version of the Anki OVERDRIVE app
- Make sure that you have "Unlocked" Supertrucks by going through the Supertruck Tutorial located in the Open Play selection screen
- Supertrucks are only listed in the SUPERTRUCK tab, so make sure you are not looking under OVERDRIVE.
- The Takeover game mode works with only 1 Supertruck
- Supertrucks only work in Open Play - you cannot use a Supertruck in any Anki Tournament games
If everything above looks good, but you are still having issues, please do the following:
- Reset your Supertruck
- Press the grey button to turn your Supertruck Off (No lit LED = Off)
- Press the grey button again and then immediately press and hold it for 3 seconds
- If after this step, your Supertruck has turned off again, it was reset
- Turn on the Supertruck by pressing the grey button once again
- Check to see if the OVERDRIVE app can now see your Supertruck
- Turn off your device
- Turn it on again
- Make sure Bluetooth is On
- Relaunch the OVERDRIVE app
If after following these steps you still cannot connect to your Supertruck, please contact our friendly Customer Care team and we will do our best to understand and resolve the issue.