With the release of the OVERDRIVE app v2.0.1, Supertrucks are now a part of the OVERDRIVE world offering an exciting new game mode: TAKEOVER.
The new mode is available in Open Play and can be accessed after completing the Supertruck tutorial to unlock the trucks. Please note that the the Supertruck tutorial is required in order to start using Supertrucks in the OVERDRIVE app.
1) Unlock Supertrucks in the Tutorial by clicking on UNLOCK SUPERTRUCKS
2) Once you complete the Tutorial, UNLOCK SUPERTRUCKS will be replaced with TAKEOVER:
3) Now you can select Supercars and add a Supertruck when you're starting a new game
4) Know the rules of Takeover
- You'll need at least 2 Supercars
- You can only have 1 Supertruck (no more, no less)
- When the game starts, the Supertruck is initially controlled by "Autopilot"
- Each player attacks the lone Supertruck, trying to disable it
- When a player successfully "takes-over" the Supertruck, they have access to all of its exciting weapons
- Each car that is disabled by the Supertruck counts as a point for the player in control
- Cars disabled by Supercars do not count for points
- The first player who successfully uses the Supertruck to disable indicated number of Supercars wins the game
- That winning Supercar driver earns Experience Points for their Supercar; Loot Drops are not awarded in Takeover games
Check out the Anki OVERDRIVE: Supertruck weapons and "Rage" mode FAQ for more info about Supertruck weapons!