In addition to the expected design-related differences, this FAQ includes some other game-related differences to make sure you will get the most out of your OVERDRIVE Supertrucks!
- Supertrucks don't jump - they destroy (use the Anki OVERDRIVE Launch Kit for Supercars, not Supertrucks)
- Supertrucks don't like low underpasses - elevate your risers with other objects (e.g. books) so they don't get stuck
- Supertrucks don't like steep hills so make sure your circuit is truck-friendly
- Supertrucks can't turn around on their own (e.g. after getting delocalised or being disabled)
- Supertrucks occasionally run over the orange track connectors with their trailer
- Supertrucks have pre-defined weapons that can't be replaced (what you see is what you get)
- Supertrucks use Power Points to upgrade their pre-existing weapons
- Supertrucks have Rage mode
Similar to the each individual Supercar you need to strategically decide when to use a Supertruck to utilize their strengths. Their superior energy levels and armor make them a great pick for Battle while you may prefer to select one of the faster Supercars in Race.