Even though we have launched our new Anki OVERDRIVE range we wanted to make sure that owners of our previous product range (Anki DRIVE) can benefit from the new OVERDRIVE app.
This article will describe what you need to do to see your DRIVE cars in the new OVERDRIVE app:
DRIVE cars will not show up in the OVERDRIVE Garage until you have played 1 Open Play game with at least 1 DRIVE car.
To use DRIVE cars in a game:
- select Start a Game and press Open Play to set up a game.
- When you need to select the cars, scroll to the right and choose the DRIVE car you want to use.
- OVERDRIVE app will update the firmware on the car.
- Play through and finish the game.
- When the game is finished, visit the Garage and you will see the DRIVE car you used.
After the game you'll be able to find all your DRIVE cars in the OVERDRIVE garage (click on the DRIVE CARS tab).