The Anki DRIVE race mats are made of vinyl. Due to the special material used on the race mat, it may not be possible to remove finger or foot prints. However, these will not affect the performance of the track.
1) To clean the race mat, use one of the following:
- water and clean sponge
- non-sticky lint remover
- microfiber cloth
When cleaning the mat with water and a clean sponge, follow up by drying the track with a microfiber cloth. Make sure you clean the entire surface of the mat instead of just cleaning the racing surface.
Do not use an abrasive cleaners, chemicals or scrub pads as this will irreparably damage the track.
If the track still feels slippery after cleaning, then clean the track again with a little bit of unscented liquid hand soap and water, and dry the surface with a clean microfiber cloth or a clean lint free cloth.
For the best experience, we recommend cleaning the track before and after playing with Anki Drive.
2) To store your race mat roll it up on the plastic tube that it came with in its original box:
- Use the black protector sheet, 2 Velcro straps and the plastic tube
- Place the black protector sheet on top of the race mat
- Remove both end caps of the tube
- Tightly roll the race mat with the black protector sheet on the tube
- Secure the race mat by placing the end caps back on the tube
- Secure the rolled up race mat with the two Velcro straps
- Place the rolled up race mat in the original box for additional protection
Do not fold the track as this can create creases, fold lines or allow track surface to stick to each other. This can cause the cars to become unstable during usage.