Here's a brief summary of what's changed, new, and improved in our OVERDRIVE app updates.
- Anki OVERDRIVE: Fast & Furious Edition app
- Anki OVERDRIVE: Fast & Furious Edition
- Anki OVERDRIVE
- Anki SUPERTRUCKS
2018-01-22 What's new in Version 3.2.1?
- This is an iOS-only release.
- Fixes an issue where at the end of a multiplayer game, the app would get stuck if an iOS 11.2 device had been hosting the game.
- Eliminates a bug that would cause some vehicles to get lost on the track and start driving the wrong direction.
2018-01-10 What's new in Version 3.2.0?
- Introducing Razorback, a powerful shotgun that shreds though your enemy's armor. Start your engines and try out the new weapon! Available for all of your Supercars, but please, only one Supercar at a time.
- For a Limited time only! Race to the finish line at record speeds with the new Hyperspeed mode, but watch your throttle! Going too fast will send you off the track and you might lose the lead!
- Performance and audio improvements.
- Bug fixes and polish.
- Eliminates some issues that could occur with using Coins, Coin Shop, and Upgrades
- Several German language mistranslations were fixed.
- Some issues involving newer iOS devices starting or joining Multiplayer Games have been improved.
2017-12-13 What's new in Version 3.1.1?
- Resolves a potential syncing issue that affected a limited number of Anki Accounts.
- Also fixed a crashed that could occur involving notifications.
2017-12-04 What's new in Version 3.1.0?
- Play ahead of the curve. It's now easier than ever to change lanes with your car.
- Exciting new game balance improvements. Here's what's new:
- Game mode
- Weapon and Support Item now unlock earlier in the campaign.
- Game mode
- What makes Anki OVERDRIVE: Fast & Furious the world's most intelligent battle racing system? Tech so advanced, it feels like the future.
- Rate the Anki OVERDRIVE: Fast & Furious app now.
- Gamepad updates.
- Performance improvements.
- Bug fixes and polish, including the following:
- Adds improvements to Anki's Account implementation that should help to improve the reliability of playing OVERDRIVE: Fast & Furious with the same Anki Account on multiple devices.
- Supertrucks are now excluded from the Campaign Matches 1, 3, 5. This is because these matches are designed to teach new players how to use Throttle, Steering, Weapons, and Support Items. Supertrucks use these items differently than Supercars, so these guides do not work well with Supertrucks.
- Improved Android vehicle discovery when a player selects a Vehicle or assigns one to a Commander.
- Starting iOS Multiplayer Games should now be more reliable. In general, how you set up Multiple Games has also been improved for Android and iOS devices.
- The “!” icon that appears on the Main screen's "hamburger" menu is now disappear after visiting the OVERDRIVE in-app store.
- Max Speed Boosts were originally removed from the Coin Shop, but the slots still existed in Vehicle Upgrades. They now have also been removed from the Garage. Sorry for any confusion this caused.
- It's now easier to tell the difference between enabled and disabled Upgrades in the vehicles' Upgrades tab.
- Supercars and Supertrucks should now more consistently line up at the Start/Finish line - not stop short or go past it.
- The daily Goal of defeating Vice is now possible to earn.
- Should no longer see duplicated Skull or Nuke upgrade items in the Coin Shop.
2017-09-26 What's new in Version 3.0.1?
- Some bug fixes and polish.
2017-09-21 What's new in Version 3.0.0?
- Initial release for Anki OVERDRIVE: Fast & Furious Edition
Click here to download the latest version.