This article explains what to do if you had to replace your Cozmo and you want restore what he previously learned.
Once you've setup and connect your device to your new Cozmo, you may notice that Upgrades and Apps you previously unlocked are no longer available.
To Restore what Cozmo has previously learned, use the following steps:
Note: These steps will delete all information that is stored on your Cozmo and replace it with all of the data from the Cozmo you last used. If you have deleted your Cozmo app before you Restored your previous Cozmo's data, you will not be able to restore that Cozmo to your new one.
- Press on the Settings icon
- Scroll to the About section
- Press the Support button
- In the Contact Support dialog, press the Restore Cozmo button
- From the Restore Cozmo dialog, press and hold the Restore button
- Keep holding the Restore button until it completely turns orange
Once you've held the Restore button long enough, the Restore will start
When Cozmo is completely restored, he will go to sleep
Once Cozmo has turned off, you can reconnect to him and he'll be back to just the way he was before you replaced him.