This article answers some frequently asked questions about Proof of Purchase (POP).
Why would I need a valid Proof of Purchase?
Providing a valid Proof of Purchase is required for Anki to consider
- Accepting a return through Anki's Return Policy & Process
- Any request for service under Anki's Limited Warranty
What is a valid Proof of Purchase?
There are two (2) types of valid Proof of Purchases
- Order Number from a purchase made at the Anki direct online store
- A Sales Receipt from an authorized Anki Retailer that shows all of the following
- Date of Purchase
- Product Description of the purchased Anki product
- Authorized Anki Retailer name that is clearly visible
- Price paid for that product
- Invoice or an Invoice Number
What is not a valid Proof of Purchase?
- Sales receipt or invoice from any of the following
- Non-authorized reseller
- Online auction site, liquidator, or clearing house
- Incomplete / used products sold as part of a clearance or "open-box" deal
- Picture of an Anki product
- Credit card statement
- Shipping confirmation email
- A sales receipt that has been edited or altered in any way
For more information, please read about Anki Returns & Warranty.