So, all your Supercars and Supertrucks are ready to go, but you're not able to connect to them from within the OVERDRIVE app. This article offer some suggestions for getting things going.
IMPORTANT: Verify that
- All vehicles have been fully charged the Anki OVERDRIVE charging platform
- All cars and trucks are turned On (see step 5) and displaying a green light
- Your device's Bluetooth is turned on - if you are running Android 6 (Marshmallow) click HERE
Please note, that Anki OVERDRIVE cars and trucks do not use Bluetooth profiles so they will not show up in your device's Bluetooth menu. However, they do utilize Bluetooth, so the device's Bluetooth must be turned on in order to play and view the cars in the OVERDRIVE app. If your device is running on Android 6 you also need to activate location services to detect your vehicles.
If the OVERDRIVE app still cannot discover any cars or trucks, perform these steps:
- Force close the OVERDRIVE app
- Power off your device
- Turn off all of your cars and trucks by pressing the grey button on the underside (= LED is off)
- Power on your device
- Turn on all of your cars and trucks by pressing the grey button on the underside (= LED is on)
- Relaunch the OVERDRIVE app
Your device should now be able to discover and connect to all of your cars and trucks in the OVERDRIVE app.
If you still struggle with the connection of an individual vehicle please attempt a vehicle reset:
- Turn the car on by pressing the grey button on the vehicle underside (= LED is on)
- Press the grey key again and hold it for 10 seconds until the LED turns off
- Once again press the grey button to start your car
If this does not resolve the issue please get in touch with our friendly Customer Care Team